My life in the last few months has felt like this sign. I am glad that I have "permission" to blog again.(long story) I almost feel like I have been out of the loop when I'm not on the computer all the time. I wish that I could catch up on all the events that have been going on, but that would take more time than I have to sit and type. Let's just say that my life has been eventful (to say the least). So I guess I will just pick up from here. Yeah, I'm a blogger again!Thursday, July 9, 2009
So many directions
My life in the last few months has felt like this sign. I am glad that I have "permission" to blog again.(long story) I almost feel like I have been out of the loop when I'm not on the computer all the time. I wish that I could catch up on all the events that have been going on, but that would take more time than I have to sit and type. Let's just say that my life has been eventful (to say the least). So I guess I will just pick up from here. Yeah, I'm a blogger again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
What a crazy sign!!!! Glad you are back to the computer.
hooray, you have been missed! and, we love you so much, we wont ask you to explain!
I called you on your bday! I'm beginning to get a complex. How are you doing?
Glad to see you're back. I've been wondering how you're doing. Have you found out what you're having yet? You'll have to do a blog on that!
Welcome back, Becca! How are those cute kiddos of yours?
Woohoo! You're back! *--O--* (That's me with my arms wide open...welcoming you back. You really need to use your imagination!) Hope you had a great birthday. Hope your fam is doing well. Can't wait to see your posts and get caught up. The blogging world is finally complete. *happy sigh*
I was so happy to see your blog updated. It's like i know you are alive again or something .I am glad that you are sharing your family and your wonderfull sence of humor with us again .
So you ARE alive! Yeah!! I am excited to get more updates with you and your cute fam. Thanks for the b-day wishes...Happy Birthday to you on July 2nd right? Next time you are here let's go to lunch.
Catch me up...I have been wondering about you. Email or call!!
hilary.biddulph@gmail.com
i think you still have my number...
Becca,regarding your question on the family blog:
you do have to go to Nevada to take the class, There is another good one in southern Oregon called Thunder Ranch. All it takes is money :~) Love Dad.
Glad to see you back!!!
Post a Comment