Friday, July 17, 2009

Poop Pee Panties and Potty Training


We are in the Potty zone!  This week we have been working on going in the potty and Savanah is doing so good!  I am so glad to get this out of the way before the baby is born.  I love to see her come running out of the bathroom screaming "I potty in the toilet!"  then she'll grab anyone close by and say "show me"  
I was dreading the whole thing after potty training Ben.  Girls seem to be so much easier, but then again I guess that just depends on the kid.  I'm just happy to be doin the potty dance with Savanah!

5 comments:

Tami said...

Way to go, Savanah! This is one of the best milestones in a kid's life...and the time to learn that big girls love pretty underwear. :) Cute picture of her posing! Hope you're feeling well...when is the baby due? Give someone your camera so they can take a side shot of your baby belly to post, wouldja? (miss you!)

Melissa-Mc said...

I can't believe that child. She talks so well and looks so small.

Becky said...

that little thing!! congrats to you all!

Hilary and Evan Biddulph said...

So cute! I miss you! how are you feeling?

Philip and Melissa said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyy goshhhhhhhhhhhh.....I'm in shock that my favorite little toe head is sitting on the toilet....!!!!!!!!!!