Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Savanah

Savanah is now two years old!  I can't believe how fast my little baby has grown up.  There are so many things that I love about this little girl.  I want to keep her my little baby forever because I am loving every minute with her, but at the same time I can't wait to see her grow.  She tries to keep up with big brother and sister playin with the big kids.  Makayla wonders why she copies everything she says, and I tell her she is her little aprentice just soaking it all in...so be careful what you say!  I love that her hair is so white.  I love her curious big blue eyes.  I love the fact that her nickname "sassy" fits her personality so well.  She is such a ball of fire, and loves to entertain.  I really love that she potty trained so easily, and early!  I just love, love, love, her!  Happy Birthday Savanah!




2 comments:

Melinda said...

OH MY Gosh!!!!Those are the cutest pictures ever. She is sooooo darling. I love seeing her in primary. And her cute little voice just melts all of us. How can you stand it?

Tami said...

Happy Birthday to Savanah! That is one happy girl in a party bag!!