
I was doing laundry the other day and I heard Savanah fussing, which usually happens when she is tired or Ben is "loving" her. I knew Ben wasn't sitting on her because he was with me, so i thought I had better go check. Thank goodness I did because she was halfway up my stairs! I wasn't expecting that! I have forgotten all the things you need to do once they start crawling around, like sweep and vacuum every day, block off your stairs, cover outlets, etc! She definately keeps me busy.
5 comments:
Life is about to change around the house...Way to go Sas, you cute little thing!
Wow, she is growing up FAST! And she's got to be a little smartie...just look at her parents!! ;)
Life changes for mom's when the baby is mobile. YIKES!!!
she is a go getter! I love the spirit of kids, to try something they have never done before, even if they will fail (and it will hurt)!
That is so cute! Was she even scared? Lucky for me I don't have any long staircases for Hailee to fall down-better teach Savanah how to get down them!
Love ya sis! We miss all of you!
Post a Comment