This is Makaylas first night home from the hospital. And typical of first parents we just stared at her until the wee hours of the morning. We put it all on video and as much as I love my little girl it is a painfully long video of her sleeping. If anything it is funny to see how googely we were over her.




7 comments:
I can't believe she's 5! I remember when she was so little!! Crazy how fast they grow up!
She is such a cutie. I loved having her in my Sunbeam class. She is so smart. Happy birthday.
Time flies so quickly! just wait, she will start school, and next thing you know.....they are starting High school! My baby is 14! can't believe it.
Don't feel bad when she is smarter than you, just remember she is smarter than most of us too!
happy birthday makayla!!!!!!
We love you Makayla. Hope you had a wonderful birthday.
Five already?! Happy Birthday! Keep your mom and dad running like crazy to spoil you, k? That's what the birthday girl gets to do. And milk it for as long as they let you!! :)
It makes me want to cry. One day Sam will go away to school and I will bawl and bawl and bawl. Hey, I think we're coming out to your neck of the woods next weekend.
Post a Comment