Sunday, February 22, 2009

My Sassy

I love that smile!
One thing I love about Savanahs white hair is how it's styled so differently each time she wakes up.  This picture really doesn't do the do justice.  It's so fine that she usually has a little puff of hair in the back that we affectionately call her rats nest.

8 comments:

Melinda said...

She is one of the cutest little people EVER!!

Anja said...

So are you prego?

Tami said...

Who did she get the rat's nest from? Must have been Mike's side of the family because your hair is gorgeous! She's a cutie!!

Melissa-Mc said...

That Sas is so cute! Megan used to get dreadlocks when she was a baby.

Becca B said...

yep, I'm prego

Becky said...

you are WHAT! congrats! i was hoping you werent' just getting fat.. :)
I could show you some pictures of kat's hair that are WILD-- it is that fine blonde hair!
oooooh, I am so excited for you!

Larson's said...

How exciting!!! Your kids are so cute.

Philip and Melissa said...

Yo what up PREGO!!!!!! I love those pics of savannah. like i said before, she musn't ever get bigger. no no.