Sunday, January 25, 2009

This week at home

Makayla has been very anxious to lose her teeth, and has been working hard at getting them loose.  After she lost this one a couple days later she lost the other front tooth.  I began to wonder if she was knocking them lose for more money from the tooth fairy!  If she looses another one soon I will be very suspicious.
She was very brave and let dad tie her tooth up to the remote control car to pull it out.  It worked like a charm!  I tried to put the video on the blog, but it wasn't working.
Dad is teaching the kids how to change the oil in the car.  I love that Ben wants to do everything daddy does.
Makayla getting in on the greasy fun
My sweet Benjamin showed Savanah where the flour bucket is and how to have a good time with it.

5 comments:

Stephanie Hall said...

looks like older siblings are good for lots of things! I'm excited/interested to see how Hailee reacts when the baby comes out of my tummy!

on a pregnancy note-I think i've hit a new level of discomfort! but i'm in it to the end! no worries.

Melinda said...

I did notice all her front teeth gone at church. Kindergarten smiles are the funniest.

Becky said...

all that in ONE week!
the changing oil sure is cute! and so is the flour, if you don't have to clean it up!

Melissa-Mc said...

Every time I see her she's lost another tooth. I love the picture of Mike and Ben under the car.

Tami said...

I'm so glad that you got a picture of the dad/son legs poking out under the car. That's a keeper!!