Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Kids say the darndest things

Pretty much all the honest truth telling there is in the world is done by children
-Oliver Wendell Holmes

My dad taught me how to pick my nose. -makayla

uh.  -savanah
I think I broke my pecker. -Ben (*sigh*thanks for that one mike)
I told Makayla and Ben "It's a good thing you two are so cute." and then Makayla piped up and said "yeah, if we weren't we'd be grown-ups!"
Wow mom these are big, but their not holy smokes! -Ben
Why does everyone have big bums? -Makayla (we were in wal mart and as i looked around, everyone was overweight and did have big bums) And of course it wasn't said in a quiet whisper.
Mom will you wipe my bum so I don't get scribbles in my underwear.  -Ben

4 comments:

Becky said...

ok, thanks for the laugh today! you should ask melissa about "fatness". kids are too funny, and embarassing!

Melinda said...

We are chuckin' over here too. So so funny. I love the scribbles comment by Ben.

Tami said...

Poor Makayla! She is about bum height, isn't she. Bummer for her.

Kris said...

Thanks for making me laugh!! I can remember those fat people comments. They always seemed to come from Kelsie, she was also the one that yelled at a public swimming pool when she saw a man in a speedo...Hey Mom LOOK! That man is swimming in his panties! Oh Boy! I just wanted to die!