I can't find my camera so I was looking through the pix I have on the computer and noticed I haven't posted any of our summer activities. When we went to the zoo it was so hot, I think we picked the hottest day of the year. There were only a few animals that we could see, The rest were probably passed out in some shade. I think the kids had more fun playing on the fake animals that are around the zoo than actually looking at the real ones.



I love my kids...all four of them!

my priceless pearls
7 comments:
It looks like you all had fun. Especially that guy in the turtle.
I think Mike has the 'take Shell-ter' down pat.
Your blog header is a gorgeous photo!! Loved the zoo pics, your 4 kids are adorable!
Was great to see you at church. Only problem was our hug was too short and we never crossed paths again.
When can I pick you up at the airport for your nice long visit to China??!!
I love your new blog look.
Looks like Mike is just one of the kids!!
I hate going to the zoo! I always pick the hot miserable day to go and want to die by the end!
so why do I have a zoo membership? not sure.
mike, mike, mike, what can I say that hasn't already been said!
Hey Becci, I found your blog through Hilary's. Cute family. Hope all is going well. Are you still in Idaho?
Ok, I scrolled down to see if there were other newer posts--and that bus driver still freaks me out. Where'd they drum up that dude? I'd send her to school with a little mace if you know what I mean.
Post a Comment