Makayla has been working hard wiggling that tooth! She was wiggling it and said mom I can feel a hole on the bottom. I knew that it was loose enough to pull if she could feel underneath, so I said let me have a looksee. I gave it a little wiggle and before you could say Bobs your uncle, I pulled it out. The look on her face was priceless, I wish I had my camera with me. It was a mixture of fear because I just pulled out her tooth, and excitement, if that makes sense. With the anticipation of the Tooth Fairy coming, getting her to bed that night was a piece of cake. I almost wish they could loose a tooth every night! I can't believe she is already loosing teeth, she is growing up so fast!

5 comments:
That baby tooth looks so tiny! Such a sweet little girl, just like her mommy!
Yahoo for Makayla. It's such a huge milestone for that age. Pulling teeth used to give me the heebie jeebies but now I'm over it and a PRO at pulling them out. (I use the floss technique)
aah, swweet makayla! your baby loses her first tooth. what a moment. now, my kids (the older ones) lose a tooth and go get change out of the change jar. that's what happens when the tooth fairy can't get her act together!
What?! She's already losing teeth? You know what this means Becca.
You're getting old.
She was showing her gapped smile at church while wiggling another loose one with her tongue. Very cute.
Post a Comment