


Okay so none of them are like each other in looks but to my little Benjamin they are all stearing wheels. Yep thats right he will turn a book into a stearing wheel, cd cases, video cases, the possibilities are endless. He is so funny about driving, really he's obsessed about it. So last night i was walking on the treadmill and it was about 10:30 at night and here comes Ben driving with a tin sign that we have that is one of his favorite stearing wheels. He comes down stairs and he looked at me, and I looked at him, we had a staredown. And since I kept walking he went on driving. He didn't say a word just made his motor sound and shifted every once in awhile going around the room, then backing up. It was pretty entertaining actually. Then when i was finished he tailgated me upstairs, and followed me around the kitchen and said I just want to be where you are mom. Ahhhh, he sure knows how to get ya! Then I went upstairs to bed and he drove off to his room and drifted off to sleep (ha ha no pun intended).
9 comments:
He is soooooooo funny about keys and driving and CARS. Luke has NO clue about names of cars etc. But Ben does.
I love that he just wanted to be where you are. So priceless.
Boys are such BOYS! I can imagine him with his little husky voice making gear shifting noises and driving around. So cute!!
So the secret to keeping your girlish figure is walking on the treadmill day and night, huh? You're an inspiration!!
one of these days we will see him driving down the street, could be with a pretend car, could be a real one- you never know!
Do you think he will buy his first car at 13 also? Or maybe even 3...
Hey, Elder Breinholt!
This is Justin Lines from the mission. . .it's been a long, long time. You've got a beautiful family. . .
If you want, feel free to check out my family blogspot -- it's www.familyoflines.blogspot.com.
Totally boy. His car obsession IS impressive. like father like son!
i remember visiting and he would always want me to get in the car, hes always been the cutest. then we would go really fast or really slow, reverse, he even checks his mirrors. gotta love him.
So when are you getting a battery operated car that he can drive? better buy a couple of extra batteries so he can go where he wants cause I'll bet he runs them down driving around.
Happy Birthday Becca Sorry I did'nt call.
I found you guys! It's been forever. Ale and I miss you lots. Your family is looking great. It's hard to believe Makayla has grown so much since we last saw you.
(By the way, if you hadn't guessed, this is Adam Wortmann)
Post a Comment