Breinholts est. 2001
How fun! Nothing like flying kites to make you feel like a kiddo again. Next time invite me :-)
So fun! I guess you should have brought your grill and done some barbequing while you were there.
I'm tellin' ya, there's nothin' better than a day at the park!
Looks so fun! Your kids look so happy! Cute pictures of everyone!xoxo
love your new header! thought i would see the freezer broken blog today! guess kite flying is a happier thing! cute kiddo's
Post a Comment
5 comments:
How fun! Nothing like flying kites to make you feel like a kiddo again. Next time invite me :-)
So fun! I guess you should have brought your grill and done some barbequing while you were there.
I'm tellin' ya, there's nothin' better than a day at the park!
Looks so fun! Your kids look so happy! Cute pictures of everyone!
xoxo
love your new header! thought i would see the freezer broken blog today! guess kite flying is a happier thing! cute kiddo's
Post a Comment