Friday, February 8, 2008

Potty Training Blues

I am just wondering when this will ever happen. Ben is playing with my mind. The other day he said mom i need to go potty in the toilet. Well I've heard that one before so I was like yeah okay have fun. And would you know he actually did it. I was so excited so I put underware on him and not even an hour later he pooped in his underware. I thought that's okay we can try again, maybe Ben thought we can try poopin in the pants again because within the next couple hours he pooped, and not in the toilet. I decided i would much rather change diapers than clean out poopy underware. I'm just wondering if I will ever see the end...and not just Bens end!

3 comments:

Tami said...

Poor Ben...poor YOU! Hang in there. It'll happen... ;P

On a happy topic, LOVE your snow pictures of McCall. So much snow!! Gorgeous!!

xoxo

Melinda said...

I'm right behind you. Why is it that boys just don't get it or don't care like little girls do?

Melissa-Mc said...

I'm with you. It could be a little embarrassing if we have to send our boys to kindergarten with diapers some day.