


Halleluiah we did it! Everyday was a battle to get her hair brushed and sometimes we would go days without doing it, which only made it worse when we had to brush it again. So of course through the battle I would say that's it we're cutting it off, but then i would get it brushed out and it would look so pretty, that is until I had to brush is again. Makayla was not going to let me cut it until I told her about locks of love, and then she was so excited to give her hair away to help other little girls who don't have hair. She loves her new haircut and I see her shaking her head back and forth a lot. Now she looks older, what happened to my little baby!
5 comments:
What a doll! She looks so much like her mommy.
She looked so darling today at church. It was the first thing she said to me. "I got my haircut." What a cute girl.
Oh my I was so surprised when I saw her at church today! She looks adorable! She was pretty proud of the dress she was wearing too. She even did a twirl for me. I hope you are feeling better! Let me know if you need anything.
It is just darling! What a hard thing to give up- Tell her I am proud of her for doing something so kind for someone else.
Locks of Love...what a great thing. (I did that too, so it's close to my heart!) She looks adorable! Life will be much easier for you without having all the hair to take care of.
xoxo
Post a Comment