

My sweet Makayla danced like a true princess at her recital on saturday. The teacher sits at the front of the stage to help them in the dance and her teacher Ms Dianne forgot the middle of the dance so she gave the signal for them to go off stage. Well the girls were a little confused but they ran off. Luckily I was backstage and knew the dance well enough that i knew they were supposed to be running in a circle and not off the stage, so i pushed them back on and then they were even more confused but they got back in a line and recovered nicely. I couldn't figure out why they did that until Ms Dianne came down after to apologize for messing up the dance. despite the confusion they were wonderful. Maybe someday when i figure out this blogging stuff I can put her dance on here too.
3 comments:
I'm so excited that you blog! Woo-hoo! Now here's one more place I get to visit every day!! :) What a gorgeous family you have, darling little daughter/princess! That must make you the Queen. The Queen of Everything. Now if only you can train Mike to call you, "Oh Great One!"
xoxo
aren't they cute!
I think to put a video on, you first post it in you tube then you can transfer it over. when you do it let me know how!!!
she looks so darling. I think half of being in dance class is wearing the tutus and the dance clothes.
Post a Comment